Wednesday, August 19, 2009

B-day things.

So, I'm planning my birthday party here for all my friends to cohabituate under one roof, under one sky. The party's gotten alot of response that I didn't expect. People I haven't heard from in a long time are coming. People I didn't know would still talk to me are too. Lots of past stuff popping up. Tommy can't make it. Bummed, but what did I expect? It's weird, I was watching this movie online *Netflix* and had flashbacks from the last 5 years. Mind you, the last 5 years has involved lots of music, experimentation, and people. And has involved alot of learning, failure, and love. No matter what, love and hate. Both ends of the spectrum. I'm glad to say I've made it to year number 24. What a crazy road it's been. I wonder what the next 24 years will be like. Wow I'll be 48 then. I wonder what will happen. I have a feeling it's gonna be magical and insanely awesome.

I'm listening to IAMX's "After Every Party I Die". Literally, I hope that doesn't happen. Metaphorically, I will probably be incoherent by the time the clock hits four in the morning. For now, it's rapture and IAMX and insomnia. My mind wont rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment