Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I get by with a little help from my friends...

I'm just now realizing that I'm not honest enough. I mean, I'm honest, but not saying everything that's on my mind. So here's to honesty...Smokie's sleeping on my bed again getting baked. He's a voluntary stoner dog, don't worry. He knows why he's on my bed, passed out, all smug with his freedom and shit. He's probably dreaming of marmalade doggy fountains and sugar plum kitty cat chew toys. Maybe I'm just stoned. It's funny, Smokie comes up to me and puts his face inside the smoke cloud. That's why his name is so perfect. He chose his name, not us. LOL wow. Good herb. Smokie's snoring, hogging the bed, again. He needs to take a bath for real. His paws smell like Frito corn chips. Inappropriate doggy.

Now listening to "If You're Into It" and "Sellotape" By Flight Of The Conchords and watching "Cheer Up Murray" on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment