Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dream Sayonara La Loca Lohan


Last night I had a dream that I was driving on a 405 onramp, it was dark out, either night time or dusk, and I looked in my rear view mirror or I turned around and saw Lindsay Lohan, this party girl actress celebrity Perez Hilton rag mag chick, chasing me down. She had a small, weak, and not very intimidating knife and had this crazy “I’ll get you!” face. Red hair and everything. Kind of dark red. She was chasing me down but I wasn’t scared. I was just trying to get away from her. Like, “Who does this bitch think she is? What is she doing? Why is she trying to hunt me down? What did I do wrong? I musta really pissed her off.” I don’t know why I dreamt this and out of all people, why Lindsay Lohan? What a selfish bitch she must be to be taking over peoples dreams like that. LOL Let’s see if Ms. Cokehan likes it if I rode her down. WAIT. She might like that. Nevermind.

I think it was either before the Lindsay incident or after, my dream sequences get mixed up, but my friends Amanda and Ric were side by side. It might be my memory seeing a photo of them two together or something and it popped up in my dream. But they were saying something or not saying something to me, I can’t remember hearing it or seeing their lips move. But my brain says it wants to vaguely remember that, although I don’t know the accuracy of said memory. Anyways, nothing negative in this other sequence.

I love when I have dreams cause I channel the craziest shit.

Crazy ass photo courtesy of Hollyscoop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment