Monday, September 28, 2009

Comedy Wish List: Kevin Smith


Photo by View Askew


You better watch 'dem stitches in your side if they aren't done healing from Doug Benson's MMJ Tour! Because next up in the batting line is Kevin Smith at the Orpheum Theatre, October 24th. You know him from such films as Clerks (OG and roman numeral II), Mallrats, Chasing Amy (Affleck killed that movie, or maybe I just hate his character), Dogma (I changed my mind, think I just dislike Affleck), and most notably as Silent Bob in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (heart). You can check out his IMDB here if you have to know all about his career. View Askew, his official website, shows that he'll be visiting 12 lucky audiences, making their ears fall off with sheer hilarity and opinionated rants. If you still can't wait to be apart of his methodical madness then go to his blog. Yes, I said blog. Don't worry, I just found out too! It's called, My Boring-Ass Life. And it doesn't stop there!!! Go to his MySpace. Ok, I'm done promoting. He can do that himself. Get your tickets from Ticket Bastard for $46.50-56.50 plus that handling fee they try to hustle you for. Good luck with trying to get into this dude. I say good luck because you're gonna get stoned and totally forget I told you about this and then you're gonna remember two days after or two hours before and shit your geeky self...but, if you arrive, arrive baked and don't forget the tickets! Don't forget about the SModcast


Click on the Comedy Wish List: Kevin Smith title up there to listen to a session of the SModcast.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment