Monday, September 7, 2009

UPDATE (see hardfest.com for changes!!!) HARD Haunted Mansion 2009

The first thing I want to say (to get it out in the open, I don't like keeping secrets) is that I hope HARD Haunted Mansion (October 31st) doesn't turn out like HARD Summer did. I'm pretty confident that the admins down at the Forum will have learned their lesson - don't call the 5-0 unless some serious shits going down! And, here's also to hoping that ticket distributors won't oversell the event!
However, I remain optimistic because...

This Hallow's Eve AND the newly added Friday show has the sickest lineup!!!
Guys and Gals! I was very hesitant on buying a ticket for this event because of the past. But, it's time to move away from the past! It only costs 60 bucks ($60)!!! It's at the Forum - it's not that far away! And why not give yourself the right to go? Do it because the day before Halloween and actual Halloween aren't just for kids!! And fucking shit you guys - JUSTICE. DEADMAU5. MAJOR LAZER. BASEMENT JAXX. DESTRUCTO. STEVER AOKI.
GET YOUR TICKETS QUICK 'CAUSE THEY ARE A GUARANTEED SELL OUT!
I'll see y'all there! If anyone's going contact me and let me know what you'll be wearing!
Don't forget to follow Gary Richards (the guy in charge of all things HARD) on Twitta!!! @DestructoHARD
All info on HARD Events go to their official website here!!!
And go to their official Twitta! @HARDFEST

No comments:

Post a Comment