Tuesday, September 1, 2009

no booty calls


interesting thing happened today - i got an instant message from a guy who used to use me for different things. let's just say i still don't trust him. especially since every time we've seen each other over the years there's something that needs to be had. something gets used. someone gets used.

he claims he's a different guy. but if he's so different then why does he keep coming back to me asking if we can hang out. and that he's changed. if this guy is different he wouldn't be looking to MY SEXINESS for anything. that was the past yo. you hit it and quit it. and NOW you expect me to see you as a CHANGED PERSON???!!!

photo courtesy of AmericanFlag.org (nice one, guys)

i am so over being fucked over, used, and degraded by asshole men.

i KNOW that there are GENTLEMEN out there who get lumped in with the other douches and i apologize on behalf of women...but...you must get what i'm trying to say...

if, you are a man, and are reading this and looking for something more from a WOMAN...then BE A MAN!

get into your most complimentary outfit, take a shower, smell good. have a smile on your face! have something in your life that you are proud of and talk about it!

women don't want a guy who's talking about himself and how great his dick is and how many chicks he's banged. real women want to hear about the good in your life so they can compare how the two of you might possibly have a chance in this fucked up world.

fucking MAN UP and WALK the WALK before you FUCK and TALK GAME.

if you want the real thing from a woman then talk to me, hang out with me, and develop something with me before you ever consider getting anywhere near my goodies.

and if you already have my HEART it is because you WORKED FOR IT.
in that case...hold me, love me, go on an adventure with me...you've got that all access pass!

take me out somewhere. let me know you want my brain before my C cups. and definitely respect me by opening doors, be a fucking GENTLEMAN.

i cannot count how many dates i've been on that DO NOT COUNT because the weenie man-boy asshole that took me out didn't have manners, was a selfish idiot, and just wanted the check to get into my bed...blah! gross.

so, if you're looking for a cheap slut, don't holla. look at yourself in the mirror you dirty MAN WHORE!

love me or don't - i'm better off saving it up for the MAN who will!

No comments:

Post a Comment